Savvy moms don’t pay retail, they save 50% – 90% off retail prices.
Shopping at a Posh Little Closet sale is like no other shopping experience. We offer an impressive variety of gently used or new children and baby items at truly amazing prices! If you are a savvy mom, you will quickly see that you can spend $40 and easily get $100 worth of items. This is all the more reason to buy what you need now and for the future. Some of the items you may find at a PLC sale are:
• ALL SEASONS Baby and Children’s Clothing – newborn through junior sizes
• Maternity Clothing
• School Uniforms • Women’s Handbags
• Shoes and Accessories
• Baby / Children’s Furniture – including cribs, twin beds, changing tables, and rockers
• Baby Gear – strollers, high chairs, car seats, swings, bouncers, carriers
• Baby items – crib sheets, receiving blankets, towels
• Feeding Necessities – bottles, sterilizers, bibs, bottle warmers
• Books, DVDs, CDs, Puzzles
• Gaming Consoles, Video Games, TAG Readers, MobiGos
• Seasonal Items – swim suits, swim gear, holiday outfits and accessories
• Sporting Goods and Games
• Toys, Toys and more Toys
• And Much Mo
Our sales are also opportunities for you to purchase handmade items from our local vendors and other specialty goods from our business vendors.
Below you will find a breakdown of the different shopping times for our Posh Little Closet sale.
||Fri, June 29th
||1pm – 2:30pm
|Consignor Presale||Fri, June 29th
||2:30pm – 3:30pm|
|Facebook Fan Presale
||Fri, June 29th
||Saturday, June 29th||12pm – 7pm|
|1/2 off Volunteer Sale
||Sunday, July 1st|| 9am-9:30am
|1/2 Price Public Sale||1/2 Public Sale||9:30am-4:30pm
Volunteer – If you enjoy being one of the FIRST shoppers to a great sale, consider volunteering to earn your Volunteer Presale Pass. The number of hours determines how early you get to shop on Friday. All volunteers who work 3 hours gets to shop an Exclusive 1/2 Price Presale on Saturday.
Consignor – If you are a consignor, be sure to pick up your Consignor Presale Pass at drop off so you can shop the right after the volunteers. Those who are participating with a Vendor Table are also allowed to shop this presale time.
Facebook Fan – To shop our Facebook Fan Presale, all you have to do is like us on Facebook and RSVP to our Facebook Fan Presale Event (under the events link right below our cover photo). We would greatly appreciate you also sharing our event with all of your Friends!
Public Sale – Saturday is the first day that our sale is open for the Public to come and shop. We will also have special children’s activities in the designated Kids Korner. It is a time of fun activities for children of all ages and includes activities from local businesses and a variety of crafts provided by our kid-friendly vendors!
1/2 Price Sale –Many of the items for sale will be marked 50% on the last day. Look for a star or dot on the tag to determine if the consignor has chosen for it to be discounted. All items not marked with a star or dot will remain the original price. *Note the volunteers who work 3o r more hours now earn a pass to shop the 1/2 Price Presale early as well!
It is our desire that each Posh Little Closets sale is a blessing to many excited shoppers. As we consider how we can create an enjoyable shopping atmosphere while being proactive in preventing accidents and unwanted incidents, we have compiled some shopping guidelines..
- Children are welcome to accompany an adult to our event. Please ensure your child remains near you at all times. If you are bringing in a stroller, please do not place unpaid merchandise in it while you are shopping…this will avoid accidentally leaving with something that was not paid for.
- It is best to only bring your wallet when you come to shop. Oversized handbags and large diaper bags are NOT allowed into the sale.
- We provide extra-large IKEA shopping bags to hold your merchandise while you shop. You can also use it to hold your keys, wallet and phone.
- Posh Little Closet’s preferred method of payment is cash, but for your convenience we also accept debit, visa, mastercard, discover and amex.
- Due to the nature of a consignment sale business, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- If at the sale you want to purchase a large item, please bring it to the registers and we will hold it for you. Or if you need help moving it, just flag down a volunteer for assistance. DO NOT REMOVE THE TAG as this creates a potential situation where the item will be unsellable if the tag gets lost.
- Remember to bring your shopping lists and sizing charts. Thanks consignment mommies for this fabulous shopping resource!