Earn an early shopping pass to our Exclusive Presale when you volunteer at a Posh Little Closet sale!
Be one the first to shop a Posh Little Closet sale by volunteering for at least 3 hours before, during or after a sale. When you work as a volunteer, you earn an early shopping pass to the Volunteer Presale on Friday. If you volunteer for 6 or more hours, you get to shop the Volunteer Presale on Friday AND you get to shop a half hour earlier than the public on the 1/2 price sale on Saturday!!
Volunteering at a Posh Little Closet event is not all hard work, we know how to have a good time too. If you volunteer on Friday, we offer free coffee to get us rolling in the morning time and provide a free meal to anyone working around lunch time. My thought is…isn’t it always better to get work done while you are surrounded by girlfriends and food?!? As a volunteer, you also have the chance to win some fabulous prizes exclusively for those who dedicate their time helping us prepare for a PLC event. Being a volunteer not only earns you the opportunity to shop early, meet lots of new friends, enjoy free food, have a chance at some great prizes, but you also get the satisfaction in knowing that you took part in something that will be a great blessing to so many families!
Sign Up below!
- Remember to bring your Volunteer Shopping Pass as your ticket into the Presales. (If you have yet to complete your volunteer hours, you will need to provide your name and shift time when you arrive)
- To be fair to the many volunteers who have sacrificed their time to earn their early shopping pass, no guests will be allowed to accompany volunteers attending the volunteer presale. (Exceptions only made for first time mom’s who will have someone help them shop, but will refrain from shopping themselves) NEW — One friend of either a volunteer or consignor can now shop during the Exclusive Presale. Friend must have their Friend Pass to enter Presale.
- Remember that only children worn in a carrier or who are at least 10 years old are allowed to accompany a parent in a Presale.
- Please review all other shopping guidelines for additional information.
– additional ways you can earn 3 volunteer hours if you can’t physically volunteer at the sale. To earn 6 volunteer hours, please sign up for two volunteer opportunities below.
- Table Donations – If you have three 6 ft tables we can borrow over the course of a sale (must be able to deliver and pick them back up).
- Hubby Helper – If your significant other is available to help with set up or break down of our display racks either on Thursday evening or Sunday evening.
- Childcare Worker – If you or your very responsible teenage child can help watch shopper’s children for 3 hours during Friday’s Presales 3pm – 9pm inside our childcare facility.
- Heavy Lifter – If you, your significant other or teenage son can help move large items off the sales floor and into shopper’s vehicles for 3 hours during Friday’s Presales 3pm – 9pm.
- Food or Drink Donations – If you can donate lunch to volunteers on Friday or other beverages (bottled water, coffee and creamers, canned drinks).
- Hanger Donations – If you have a 13 gallon size bag full of children’s hangers you can donate.